Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun things this week

-Pineapple water kefir. Man, if your family is hooked on sodas, you should get some of this stuff. It's yummy and it's easy and it's good for you and it's fun. I have lots of extra kefir grains and can even mail them to ya. Let me know if you want some.

-Having my gluten free sourdough recipes posted on the Gnowfglins.com Sourdough eCourse. This is a really neat thing, people. If you want to learn how to cook/make nourishing, traditional food, sign up for this. It doesn't cost anything to sign up, and you pay what you can when you can. It is a WEALTH of information.

-Nick and I lead worship rehearsal Thursday night and are leading in services this weekend. I'm so grateful for a "safe" place to experiment and learn how to do this. I'm out of practice, and feel inexperienced in many ways, but I'm so excited to be doing it. I'm also very glad God is still honored even with our imperfections. "My strength is made perfect in weakness..."

-Our sweet little Audrey turned 4 years old. Hard to believe. I remember her birth like it was yesterday...in our tiny house in the forest. She was so cuddly...still is!

-Tess has finally decided to start getting around. 8 months old! She's still not crawling yet, but she's now doing the rocking on all fours, which I hope means she'll figure it out soon. So far she scoots on hands and toes, and rolls. It's pretty funny, but she's really quick! Time to keep the house vacuumed. ;)

-Audrey's allergy treatments at Dr P for her eczema are working! I can't express what a load off my shoulders this is...

No comments:

Post a Comment