Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things that make me smile

The song I Was Made for Sunny Days on The Weepies new album. Wish I had written it.

How much Tess loves her daddy. And watching her "talk" to us. She is very serious about communicating, already.

The outfits Hannah and Audrey put together. Audrey is in red today, from head to toe. Hannah is wearing a striped pink shirt, red flowered skirt, gray pants, and pink sneakers. I fully intend to let them go to the library like that if they want.

Bacon.

Songs from The Jungle Book.

Thinking about being in our new house soon.

My pink geranium that LOVES the fall weather - cool nights and warm days.


FINALLY feeling better. The kids and I have been taking turns getting sick for 2+ weeks.

I think that's a good list. Not much sleep around here the past couple weeks as Tess is getting teeth number 5 and 6 at the same time, the upper ones first, for some reason. At least that's the only reason I can come up with for 3-4 wakeups every night. Soon she will have her own room again. That should be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment